Your registration fee supports IPEC-Americas efforts to further academic research in the field of excipients.
Date: March 24, 2021
Time: 11 AM – 1 PM Eastern
Save When You Bring Your Team
Register your staff using the same email domain to take advantage of our “Buy 4 get 1 Free” offer. To receive a complimentary registration link:
- Register 4 attendees using the same email domain
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your complimentary registration link. (Be sure to include the attendee’s first name, last name, and email address.)
Registration will open soon for the next 4 webinars.
April 21: Role of Excipients in Continuous Manufacturing of Solid Oral Dosage Forms
- Abu T. M. Serajuddin, PhD, FAPhA, FAAPS, St. John’s University, Topic: Role of Excipients in Twin-Screw Granulation
- Krizia Karry, PhD, BASF, Topic: Coming soon!
- Thomas O’Connor, FDA, Topic: Coming soon!
May 19: Innovations in Pharmaceutical Coating Development
- Stephen Hoag, University of Maryland, Topic: Coming soon!
Additional presenters will be added soon!
June 9: The Importance of Excipient Functionality
- Linda Felton, University of New Mexico/Pharmacy, Topic: Coming soon!
- Diane Burgess, University of Connecticut, Topic: Coming soon!
- Lynne Taylor, Purdue University, Topic: Coming soon!
June 30: Excipients & Upstream/Downstream Manufacturing Processes in Biologic Drug Products
- Sunil Kumar Nataraj, DFE Pharma, Topic: Importance of Disaccharide Excipients in Biologics
- Supriyadi Hafiz, Merck KGaA, Topic: Improving Protein Purification: Application of Excipients in Downstream Processing
- Francis Kinderman, Amgen, Topic: Coming soon!
We are actively seeking Excipient World Academy sponsors. Contact Patty Wanzer for information.