Reach quality excipient buyers from leading manufacturers at Excipient World
For nearly 20 years, Excipient World has been providing excipient education, sourcing and networking opportunities that attracts excipient users and buyers from pharmaceutical, biologics, veterinary medicine and other manufacturing sectors that rely on excipients to meet consumer drug and product demands.
Exhibit in an exclusive event dedicated to the vital excipient industry. Why compete for business at large pharmaceutical manufacturing trade shows when every attendee that comes to Excipient World is interested in excipient solutions and services? Excipient World audience is quality and ready to buy:
- 89% of the audience consider excipient purchasing, networking and the opportunity to meet with excipient suppliers to be a very important benefit of attending
- 97% of Participants rate the education program as relevant & valuable to their professional development and job performance and the number one reason they attend the event
- 85% of participants rank the audience quality as above average to excellent
- 30% are first-time attendees, potential new customers for exhibiting suppliers
(2018 participant survey)
Companies can meet with pharmaceutical and other manufacturing professionals from all over the country to hear the issues they face in R&D, formulation, production and supply chain, as well as learn about new products in development. Excipient World attracts these key roles:
- Formulation – R&D
- Formulation – Operations
- Commercial Operations / Production
- Scientist / Chemist / Pharmacist
- Research & Development
- Technical Services / Lab Technician
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Supply Chain
- Procurement / Buyers
- Department Directors/VPs
Government and organization representatives from FDA, USP and other groups, university professors and students and media from leading industry trade publications will also be in attendance.
Excipient World 2020 marketing campaign will reach manufacturers all year round, keeping the event top-of-mind, covering exhibitor solutions and the excipient market in communications and on the website and promoting the conference program and exhibitors to attract another quality audience of excipient decision-makers.