Reach quality excipient-user manufacturers
For nearly 20 years, Excipient World has been providing excipient education, sourcing and networking opportunities that attract excipient-user manufacturers from pharmaceutical, biologics, veterinary medicine and consumer healthcare sectors.
Attendees come from every major pharmaceutical company and many leading manufacturers, including Johnson & Johnson, Biogen, Pfizer, Merck, AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Procter & Gamble, Bausch + Lomb and others.
Attendees come from key roles and manager to senior management level:
- Research & Development
- Formulation – Operations
- Commercial Operations / Production
- Scientist / Chemist / Pharmacist
- Technical Services / Lab Technician
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Supply Chain
- Procurement / Buyers
Government representatives from the FDA and other regulatory organizations, university researchers and media from leading industry trade publications will also be in attendance.
Book your booth online to reach qualified attendees that are focused on learning about and sourcing your solutions.
Every attendee is focused on excipients and related manufacturing equipment and services and are ready to buy:
- 89% of the attendees consider excipient purchasing, networking and the opportunity to meet with excipient suppliers to be a very important benefit of attending
- 97% of participants rate the education program as relevant & valuable to their professional development and job performance and the number one reason they attend the event
- 85% of exhibitors rate the audience quality as above average to excellent
- 100% of attendees said they will return to Excipient World 2020
- 36% are first-time attendees – generate new leads
(Based on post-show survey results)
Excipient World 2020 marketing campaign will reach manufacturers all year, keeping the event, exhibitors and program top-of-mind. Exhibitor information – new solutions and services, company announcements and other exciting news – is promoted on the website (ranked on Google first page for Excipients), emails and social media year round, keeping visitors informed about your solutions with links to drive manufacturing professionals to your site even before the event.