Reach quality excipient buyers from leading manufacturers at Excipient World
For nearly 20 years, Excipient World (formerly known as ExcipientFest) has been providing excipient education, sourcing and networking opportunities that attracts excipient users and buyers from pharmaceutical, biologics, veterinary medicine and other manufacturing sectors that rely on excipients to meet consumer drug and product demands.
Exhibit in an exclusive event dedicated to the vital excipient industry. Why compete with hundreds or thousands of suppliers at large trade shows and hope you find the needle in the haystack customer? Every attendee at Excipient World is focused on excipients, and the audience is high quality, educated and ready to source solutions (2018 participant survey):
- 97% of Participants rate the education program as relevant & valuable to their professional development and job performance and the number one reason they attend the event
- 89% of the audience consider excipient purchasing, networking and the opportunity to meet with excipient suppliers to be a very important benefit of attending
- 85% of participants rank the audience quality as above average to excellent
- 30% are first-time attendees, potential new customers for exhibiting suppliers
Capture your share of the $6 billion and growing excipient market. Excipient World has:
- Decision makers from the largest pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies in the US focused solely on excipients, including Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Merck, AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, and Procter & Gamble, as well as top biologic, veterinary medicine, and medical device / combination product manufacturers
- Pharma / biotech originators and generic / biosimilars drug makers and emerging manufacturing sectors
- Key buyer / influencer roles, including formulation (operations and R&D), R&D, regulatory, engineers, commercial operations, QA, QC, technical, supply chain, procurement, department directors, and others
- An Internationally recognized quality education program, developed by IPEC-Americas, addressing – education is the #1 reason professionals attend an event
- Commitments from FDA, NSF and USP to partner with IPEC-Americas on education programming and promotion to attract an expanded audience
- Exclusive exhibit hours and networking opportunities to meet with buyers over three days
The expanded marketing program will include millions of impressions reaching thousands of excipient user manufacturers across the country and will attract key buyers to the 2019 event. Sponsors benefit with additional marketing exposure on the Excipient World website, and in emails, social media, direct mail, advertising and other promotions delivered every month before the event. Excipient World marketing program includes:
- An integrated promotion program utilizing all marketing channels – new website, email, direct mail, online and print advertising, social media and events – targeted at all key roles that buy / influence excipient purchases
- Partnerships with federal agencies and organizations to reach new attendee prospects
- Coverage by industry media, including IPQ, Tablets and Capsules, American Pharmaceutical Review and other online and print publications reaching thousands of manufacturers and executives
- New this year! Selected pharmaceutical manufacturers will have use of meeting rooms to schedule appointments with exhibiting companies to meet with their buying teams on the first day of the event
Excipient World 2019 will be held at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, just outside of Washington, DC and a convenient destination from many major pharma and biotech hubs:
- New Jersey has more than 3,000 companies engaged in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, and life science sector, including major pharma companies including Johnson and Johnson, Sanofi, Merck, Roche, Novartis, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Pfizer
- Maryland and DC metro area are home to key federal agencies, including FDA, NIH, USP and other agency targets. More than 40,000 individuals are employed in the pharmaceutical and life science
- In greater Philadelphia, there are 15 leading pharmaceutical companies, 11 of which are headquarters and an additional 700 life science companies, as well as leading pharmaceutical companies including Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Sanofi, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca
- Raleigh-Durham has thriving pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies including Biogen, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novo Nordisk, Novartis, and Pfizer. There are more than 58,000 employees working in over 500 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies across the state of North Carolina.
- Boston is the top US pharmaceutical hub with well over 100 pharmaceutical companies in Cambridge and the Kendall Square area alone, and many prominent pharmaceutical companies including Merck, Sanofi, Pfizer, Biogen-Idec, and Novartis. Biopharm companies in Massachusetts employed approximately 57,000 biopharma employees in the state.
Don’t be left out of the best and most cost-effective marketing opportunity to reach excipient end-users. Join Dupont, BASF, IMCD US PHARMA, and many other exhibitors in May 2019 and be included in pre-event marketing all year by contracting for a booth space today.