Workshops: May 2
Conference & Expo: May 3-4
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center (Orlando, Florida)
Reach quality excipient-user manufacturers
For nearly 20 years, Excipient World has been providing excipient education, sourcing and networking opportunities that attract excipient-user manufacturers from pharmaceutical, biologics, veterinary medicine and consumer healthcare sectors.
Attendees come from every major pharmaceutical company and many leading manufacturers, including Johnson & Johnson, Biogen, Pfizer, Merck, AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Procter & Gamble, Bausch + Lomb and others.
Attendees come from key roles and manager to senior management level:
- Research & Development
- Formulation – Operations
- Commercial Operations / Production
- Scientist / Chemist / Pharmacist
- Technical Services / Lab Technician
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Supply Chain
- Procurement / Buyers
Government representatives from the FDA and other regulatory organizations, university researchers and media from leading industry trade publications will also be in attendance.
Every attendee is focused on excipients and related manufacturing equipment and services and are ready to buy:
- 89% of the attendees consider excipient purchasing, networking and the opportunity to meet with excipient suppliers to be a very important benefit of attending
- 97% of participants rate the education program as relevant & valuable to their professional development and job performance and the number one reason they attend the event
- 85% of exhibitors rate the audience quality as above average to excellent
- 100% of attendees said they will return to Excipient World 2020
- 36% are first-time attendees – generate new leads
(Based on post-show survey results)
A year-round marketing campaign will keep Excipient World top-of-mind, including promotions that feature exhibitors and their solutions, conference program workshops and sessions and speakers. The website attracts hundreds of manufacturing professionals every week, building brand presence for the event and exhibitors all year long.