List of all Speakers
Global Regulatory Affairs Advocacy Manager
- Global Regulatory Affairs Advocacy Manager for Dow’s pharmaceutical and nutrition business since 2016.
- Current Chair of IPEC-Americas and President of the IPEC Federation, a member of IPEC Americas committees since 2001 and a member of the IPEC Americas Executive Committee.
- Member of the IPEC-FDA IID Working Group since its inception, Chair of the Atypical Actives Coalition and member of the Coalition for the Rational Implementation of Elemental Impurities.
- Actively involved as an IPEC Federation representative in the Pharmacopoeia Discussion Group (PDG) for the harmonization of excipient monographs in the USP-NF, EP and JP.
- IPEC-Americas representative on several USP related committees including the Excipients Project Team, the Compendial Process Improvement Team, the General Notices Project Team, served as Chair for several Stakeholder Forums, and a Delegate to the USP Convention.
- Participated for over 10 years in the International Food Additives Council and OFCA, a trade association for cellulose derivatives.
- Prior positions included Global Regulatory Affairs Manager for Ashland Inc.’s Pharmaceutical and Nutrition business and Quality Manager at FMC BioPolymer.
- Bachelor degrees in Biological Sciences and Chemistry from the University of Delaware.
Addressing Pharmaceutical Industry Challenges
05/06/2019 09:00 AM
Challenges Related to Stability of Excipients and their Supply Chain
05/07/2019 01:30 PM
Full Conference Schedule