Excipient World Exhibitor Information
Capture your share of the growing excipient market with exclusive access to decision makers and buyers
Exhibiting at Excipient World Conference & Expo is a unique opportunity to position your company as a leading supplier to the excipient-users market. The event offers direct access to professionals from drug, veterinary medicine, combination device and consumer healthcare product manufacturers who are there to source inactive ingredients, delivery advancements, lab services, supply chain sources, and other manufacturing products and services.
Excipient World is the only U.S.-based event focused on the vital excipient market. Our format is designed to be intimate and allow ample time for exhibitors to meet with attendees and discuss proven ingredients for new drugs and products, supply chain challenges, quality issues and technical requirements.
Select your booth space and sponsorship today!
Excipient World is the most cost-effective event with the best ROI for your company! Every 10 x 10 booth includes:
- Turnkey exhibit furnishing package
- Three (3) conference registration badges with access to all sessions and networking functions for two days
- NEW! Appointment scheduling solution access for all exhibit booth staff to book meetings with attendees
- Exhibit recognition on website, marketing materials, onsite signage and Program Guide
Limited exhibit space available and it’s selling out fast!
Excipient World offers an exclusive and cost-effective alternative to the large pharma and biotech shows where companies compete among hundreds and hundreds of exhibitors for the attendees’ attention. Even when attendees stop by a booth, there’s only enough time to scan the badge. Your company may get more leads, but your sales team has to cold call the lead database to determine if there are any real opportunities.
Industry conferences do not offer the opportunity to meet with attendees in an exhibit hall format. Excipient World offers an internationally recognized education program to attract professionals at all levels and roles and provides the opportunity for exhibitors to educate professionals on their solutions and services during exclusive networking hours in the exhibit hall.
There are also many networking functions and general sessions to continue building relationships and connecting to new buyers on both days.
Excipient World offers sponsorship opportunities to meet your marketing needs and sales goals. Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are a powerful way to build booth traffic and get your message in front of key stakeholders and decision makers.
Exhibitor presented session in the conference program – SOLD OUT
Exhibitor co-presented session in the conference program with an excipient-user manufacturer (five available)
Keynote and general sessions (three available)
Networking lunch (three available)
- Monday Welcome Reception
- Tuesday Networking Party with photo booth– SOLD OUT
- Wednesday closing happy hour)
Coffee breaks (two available)
Badge lanyards – SOLD OUT
Event bags – SOLD OUT
Event T-Shirts (one available)
Roundabout booth giveaway program (five available)
Wi-Fi (one available)
Charging station lounge in exhibit hall (one available)
Event App banner on splash page – SOLD OUT
Event App – email push notification (five available)
Program Guide full-page ad
Program Guide ½ page ad
Did you know events offer the best ROI?
- 86% of attendees use face-to-face exhibitions to become aware of new products, evaluate suppliers for future purchases and/or narrow their choices to preferred vendors (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research).
- 87% of purchasing decision-makers stated that national exhibitions are an “extremely useful” source of needed purchasing information (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research).
- 67% of all attendees represent a new prospect and potential customer for exhibiting companies (Source: Exhibit Surveys, Inc.).
- 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority. (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research)
- The cost of making first face-to-face contact with a potential customer through an exhibition lead is $96, compared to $1,039 without (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research).
- 45% of Attendees develop an emotional connection with a brand after interacting with it at a trade show (Source: Exhibit Surveys, Inc.).
Attendees are looking for solutions in all these categories. If your company provides these products and services, make plans to exhibit.
|Manufacturers source these solutions and services at Excipient World:|
|Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)||Finished Dosage Formulations|
|Analytical Laboratory Testing Services||Flavors and Perfumes|
|Bio Services||Inspection, Packaging Technology, Testing & Accessories|
|Biopharmaceuticals||Intermediate and Synthesis chemicals|
|Bioprocess Equipment Systems & Services||Lab Services|
|Capsules / Encapsulation||Laboratory Instrumentation QA/QC|
|Cleanroom Equipment & Supplies||Natural Extracts|
|CMO (Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)||Ointments Bases|
|CMR (Contract R&D)||Pharmaceutical Packaging|
|Coating Agents||Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment|
|Color and Dispersions||Pharmaceutical Technology, Laboratory and Analytical Equipment|
|Compliance Services||Pre-Clinical Trials, Clinical Trials Stages 1-4, CRO, Clinical Data|
|Contract Blending and Mixing||Process Components, Supplies & Instrumentation|
|Contract Packaging||Processing Technology|
|Contract Services||Raw Materials|
|Contract, Development, Manufacturing, Biomanufacturing of Product||Regulatory and Compliance services|
|Custom Manufacturing||Repacking and Dispensing Services|
|Drug Delivery Systems||Solvents|
|Emulsifying / Solubilising Agents||Specialty Chemicals|
|Excipient distributors||Suppository Bases|
|Excipient lab testing||Suspending / Viscosity Increasing Agents|
|Facility Design, Engineering, Critical Utilities, Construction & Commissioning||Sweetening Agents|
|Fine Chemicals and Intermediates||Tablet Filler-Binders|