Excipient World Conference Exhibitor Information
Exhibit in Excipient World to capture your share of the $6B and growing excipient market
Exhibiting in Excipient World not only positions your brand as an innovator and leader in the excipient industry, but also gives your company access to leading drug, biologics, veterinary medicine and medical device / combination product manufacturing decision-makers and buyers.
Excipient World is the only U.S.-based conference and exhibition devoted to the business, science, quality and safe use of excipients. In addition to the three-day quality education program, exhibitors have an opportunity to educate manufacturers and regulators on the latest formulation innovations, delivery system technologies and new excipient solutions, helping attendees meet the ever-changing market demands.
Don’t miss the opportunity to grow your business, secure new sales orders, build customer relationships, meet new channel partners, and learn about the issues facing manufacturers at Excipient World Conference & Expo, May 6 – 8, 2019, at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center, conveniently located just outside Washington, DC.
Excipient World continues its long history of delivering superb excipient education produced by the leading pharmaceutical excipient organization, IPEC-Americas, and a vibrant marketplace for sourcing excipients. Excipient World attracts many of the top global pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturers, including Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Merck, AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Procter & Gamble and many more.
An expanded marketing program will target and attract additional manufacturing buyers from biologics, veterinary medicine and combined medical device manufacturers to Excipient World 2019.
Contact Excipient World sales to customize a booth space and sponsorship today.
Book your booth space today!
Excipient World Conference & Expo will be held on May 6 – 8, 2019 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. The venue is conveniently located just minutes away from Washington, DC at National Harbor in MD.
Washington, DC is in close proximity to thousands of manufacturers in the northeast and mid-Atlantic area as well as easy access from three major airports and train stations for attendees traveling from across the US and internationally.
Excipient World makes it easy and cost-effective to reach excipient buyers. In 2019, companies can select a booth size appropriate for their branding and sales needs.
In addition, companies can customize a sponsorship based on their goals. Sponsorships include exhibitor workshop presentations, general sessions, pre-event and onsite branding opportunities, and more.
Growing global demand for excipients and ingredients
Excipient World is a “must exhibit” for all excipient manufacturers and suppliers to pharmaceutical, biologics, veterinary medicine and other manufacturers that use excipients. According to market and trend analysis firm Grand View Research, demand for stabilizers anti-adherents, bulk fillers/diluents, lubricants, disintegrants, binders, coatings, polymers and other performance-enhancing ingredients is projected at 744,621 tons by 2020. Every category of excipients is predicted to rise steadily over the foreseeable future, and at a healthy, sustained, compound annual growth rate. Research firm Mordor Intelligence anticipates the global pharmaceutical excipients market will reach $9.9 billion by the end of 2021. (American Pharmaceutical Review, Dec 22, 2017).
Excipient World is an unprecedented opportunity for companies to participate in an event where manufacturing, academic and government representatives come together to advance excipient business and ensure the quality and safe use of excipients. Excipient World combines the activity and excitement of a large scientific and regulatory conference and sourcing expo with the intimacy and focus of a niche event.
In just two days, companies can meet with pharmaceutical and other manufacturing professionals from all over the country and world, interacting, networking and learning about the issues they face in R&D, formulation, production and waste management processes, as well as hear about new ideas and products in development. Excipient World attracts these key roles:
- Formulation – R&D
- Formulation – Operations
- Commercial Operations / Production
- Scientist / Chemist / Pharmacist
- Research & Development
- Technical Services / Lab Technician
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Procurement / Supply Chain / Buyers
- Director of Department
- CEO, COO, CCO and other C-level executives
Government representatives from the FDA and other agencies, university professors and students and media from leading industry trade publications and online sites will also be in attendance.
Did you know events offer the best ROI?
- 86% of attendees use face-to-face exhibitions to become aware of new products, evaluate suppliers for future purchases and/or narrow their choices to preferred vendors (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research).
- 87% of purchasing decision-makers stated that national exhibitions are an “extremely useful” source of needed purchasing information (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research).
- 67% of all attendees represent a new prospect and potential customer for exhibiting companies (Source: Exhibit Surveys, Inc.).
- 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority. (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research)
- The cost of making first face-to-face contact with a potential customer through an exhibition lead is $96, compared to $1,039 without (Source: Center for Exhibition Industry Research).
- 45% of Attendees develop an emotional connection with a brand after interacting with it at a trade show (Source: Exhibit Surveys, Inc.).
In 2019, companies can select their booth size on the exhibit floor.
A 10′ x 10′ booth includes:
- 10′ x 10′ exhibit space with pipe & drape, identification sign, 6’ draped table and two (2) chairs
- Three (3) full-access conference registration badges (access to all conference sessions, lunches and receptions)
- Company listing in onsite Conference Program and Expo Guide as well as the Conference app
- Website company listing on floorplan and conference app with company description, contact information, logo, website link
No matter your company’s business goal – gaining brand exposure, building goodwill, or connecting and engaging with buyers – Excipient World offers sponsorship opportunities to meet your needs and budget. Sponsorship packages, exhibitor workshop presentation and other sponsorships are available. Sponsorships can also be customized to align with a company’s goals.
Sponsorships and marketing opportunities are a powerful way to build influence and get your message in front of key stakeholders and decision makers. Here are some of the reasons to sponsor at Excipient World:
- Showcase solutions to your target audience
- Boost brand visibility with attendees and media
- Drive traffic to your exhibit booth and generate more sales leads and deals
- Maximize partnering and deal making
- Demonstrate your company’s thought leadership in the excipient market
Excipient World sponsorships not only align your brand with the industry but enhances your customer and prospect exposure leading up to, during and after the event.
|Manufacturers source these solutions and services at Excipient World:|
|Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)||Finished Dosage Formulations|
|Analytical Laboratory Testing Services||Flavors and Perfumes|
|Bio Services||Inspection, Packaging Technology, Testing & Accessories|
|Biopharmaceuticals||Intermediate and Synthesis chemicals|
|Bioprocess Equipment Systems & Services||Lab Services|
|Capsules / Encapsulation||Laboratory Instrumentation QA/QC|
|Cleanroom Equipment & Supplies||Natural Extracts|
|CMO (Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)||Ointments Bases|
|CMR (Contract R&D)||Pharmaceutical Packaging|
|Coating Agents||Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment|
|Color and Dispersions||Pharmaceutical Technology, Laboratory and Analytical Equipment|
|Compliance Services||Pre-Clinical Trials, Clinical Trials Stages 1-4, CRO, Clinical Data|
|Contract Blending and Mixing||Process Components, Supplies & Instrumentation|
|Contract Packaging||Processing Technology|
|Contract Services||Raw Materials|
|Contract, Development, Manufacturing, Biomanufacturing of Product||Regulatory and Compliance services|
|Custom Manufacturing||Repacking and Dispensing Services|
|Drug Delivery Systems||Solvents|
|Emulsifying / Solubilising Agents||Specialty Chemicals|
|Excipient distributors||Suppository Bases|
|Excipient lab testing||Suspending / Viscosity Increasing Agents|
|Facility Design, Engineering, Critical Utilities, Construction & Commissioning||Sweetening Agents|
|Fine Chemicals and Intermediates||Tablet Filler-Binders|
Questions? Contact Excipient World Sales