Excipient World Poster Presentations
IPEC-Americas invites the academic and professional communities to submit research posters for Excipient World Conference & Expo 2020.
There’s no better venue to showcase your latest research and discoveries to industry experts, regulators, suppliers and leading pharmaceutical, biologic, veterinary medicine, combination device, and consumer healthcare product manufacturers.
Approved posters will be prominently displayed in the exhibit hall for all participants to review. The top submissions will be selected for an opportunity to present the research or new discovery in a conference session.
Posters should highlight research or new discoveries in topics relevant to excipient technology and drug application including preliminary results, completed studies, summaries of relevant published research (for which you are the author), and position papers. We invite poster presentations in all areas related to excipient technology and drug application, including but not limited to:
- Continuous manufacturing
- Pediatric drug development
- Biologic drug development
- Taste making
- Combination products/medical devices
- Veterinary/Animal health
Poster presentations will be evaluated and selected by the Excipient World 2020 conference planning committee. The Poster Submission Form will be available soon, so check back and submit your poster presentation.
Poster presentation fees
There is no poster presentation fee for submissions from academic institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies.
The fee for commercial companies are as follows:
- Exhibiting manufacturer – $175
- Non-exhibiting manufacturer – $325
NOTE: If your poster presentation is approved, you must still register for the conference. You will receive a confirmation of approval for your submission with a link to complete your registration.
General participation guidelines
Your poster should clearly convey your key research findings and value for the audience. To get the attention of the attendees and exhibitors, your poster should also be visually appealing. Be clear, concise and creative.
- Posters will be prominently displayed in the Conference Poster Display Area on horizontally oriented 6’ x 4’ foam poster boards provided by Excipient World
- The top of each poster must include: research title, author(s), and institution
- Excipient World will supply materials for mounting posters. (Only thumb tacks or pins are allowed.)