Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Workshops: May 2
Conference & Expo: May 3-4
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center (Orlando, Florida)
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are a powerful way to build booth traffic and generate new leads. Excipient World offers a variety of options to meet exhibitor marketing needs and support exhibitor sales goals.
- Drive attendee traffic to booth and generate new leads
- Build brand awareness
- Generate interest in your latest research, products, or services
- Present your corporate message to all participants
Keynote Presentation Sponsor
Anniversary Raffle Giveaway Sponsor
Hand Sanitizer Station
Event bag insert: Exhibitor provided branded masks
Event bag insert: Exhibitor provided branded personal hand sanitizer
Event bag insert: Exhibitor provided 1-page printed flyer
Program Guide full-page ad
Program Guide ½ page ad
Note: You must be an exhibitor to sponsor or advertise. Become an exhibitor today!
Contact Patty Wanzer for more information about sponsorships and advertising.
Become an Exhibitor
Excipient World is the best investment your company will make all year. EVERY attendee is focused on learning about excipient and manufacturing solutions. We offer ample exclusive exhibit hours and many networking events to help you connect with decision-makers throughout our event.
Each 8′ x 10′ exhibit space includes:
- Turnkey furnishings package: Pipe & drape, identification sign, 6′ draped table and two (2) chairs
- Three (3) booth staff registration badges with access to two days of conference sessions, keynotes and general sessions and all networking functions
- Brand awareness: Company logo and description on interactive floor plan used by attendees to search for exhibitors, logo on the event website home page and company listing in the onsite program guide and event app
- Marketing support: Materials to promote your presence at the event and a discount code for $100 off for your customers and prospects
Contact Patty Wanzer for more information about exhibiting.